Friday, August 15, 2008

So Good, So Good, So Good

When I was in 6th grade my brother Paul said to me "Scott, Dude, all I can say is enjoy recess while you can cause next year you wont have it and you will be like...dang! I wished I had played more at recess." (Or at least that is how I remember him saying it). That concept seems to have followed me my whole life. I was told to enjoy high school, my mission, college, single life etc. while they last cause when they are gone... The most recent version that Courtney and I hear goes as follows "Oh my gosh you guys just take advantage of the time you have without kids, because once you have kids everything changes." So to all you people who have told us this...I can say with a high degree of certainty that this summer we have heeded your council. In the name of not having the longest blog posting ever, I have broken our summer into several posts. They are as follows: President and sister Jacobsen return - Saltoev (pronounced sal-to-ev) Lotoja's shorter but stronger brother -Beach week – Courtie’s B-day - Martha's Vineyard - Boston. Feel free to nibble and read one post at a time, feast and gorge yourself on all the posts at once, sample by glancing at the posts but mostly the pictures (a very popular choice), or even fast and not read any of them. Pick your poison.

7 comments:

Anne said...

You should write a book.

scott j said...

I did in 6th grade (o.k. it was a short story) and i got a C-. that was the end of my book writing days

Ashley C. said...

hot diggity.. welcome back to the blogging world.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

I am glad to see you guys are still alive. What a fun summer! I am jealous. I am dying to go to Boston.

Unknown said...

you've totally inspired me to enjoy the time before I have kids...oh wait..crap!

Unknown said...

you've totally inspired me to enjoy the time before I have kids...oh wait..crap!

Unknown said...

you've totally inspired me to enjoy the time before I have kids...oh wait..crap!