Friday, August 15, 2008

Courtie's B-Day

Courtney turned 25 (finally old enough to rent a car!). My parents had us over for dinner and the Parkers invited everyone over for desert. Courtney was showered with gifts and deserving praise from friends and family. I will just add that i love her, i am proud of all she manages to do, and i could not be happier to be married to such a wonderful woman.

Courtie by the Ben and Allison Jacobsen kids who were more than glad to help her open presents.


Courtney and our niece Sarah in their stylish bow decor.

2 comments:

Anne said...

The kids are so BIG!! Now that she's 25, Courtney looks much more mature too. Yeah, the whole rental car age limit is not really conducive to the Utah scene. We all tend to marry young. I know I wasn't old enough to rent a car on my honeymoon. Kind of embarrassing.

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY!! I didn't know it was your birthday! It looks like you were treated well as it should be. :)