Friday, August 15, 2008

Beach Week -

Every year the Parker family travels to Ventura California to spend a week reading great books, soaking up the sun, swimming in the ocean, playing bacci ball, football, whiffle ball, golf, and eating phenomenal food. This has been a Parker tradition for over 19 years and I consider myself lucky to have married into a family with such a great tradition.


Beach Week is not just he Parkers. It the families of Jared Parker 3 of his closest friends (the Hyde's, the Pew's and the Bryan's). So all in all we have a pretty big group (55 and counting).


Our niece Sophie (a.k.a. Ashley's Clone) and me chillin' on beach. She is enjoying a classic beach week treat...a cow cookie from The Royal Bakery


I had plenty of time to read


The 1st presidency of beach week G2..Courtney, Will Hyde and Tracie Bryan.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's a sweet Parker tradition. I grew up going to good ole Ventura Beach! Great place!