Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dear...

So my sister Ashley often writes little "dear...." posts. Then Lauren and Adrianne joined in and now I feel like I might just be left out if I don't join so here it goes...my very first "dear" post.

Dear Mexico,
I miss you!  Let's reunite again soon!

Dear Jacobsen Ladies,
I am so lucky to have married into such a great family.  Thanks for a fun weekend!!

Dear Amazing Husband,
Thank you for the "surprise bathroom makeover"...I love it!  It was so much fun to come home to!

Dear Parker Sisters,
Thanks for a great evening.  I am sad that it will be a while until we get to hang out all together  again.  (Nick- good luck in Canada)

Dear Modie,
Congrats on finishing your first year of college!! Welcome back to the blogging world.  How was Disneyland today?  

Dear Dwayne Wade,
You are a Man!!

Dear Chali2na,
Thank you for your contribution to the Radiohead Remix album...I love it!

Dear Gateway Dodo,
Sad you are closing.  Glad you still have a sugarhouse location. I love your turkey sandwiches and your tollhouse pie is delicious!

Dear P90X,
Wanna be friends again?

Dear Sauves,
Thank you for being our built-in friends.  I love playing Mario Kart with you.  

Dear Rainbow Road,
I hate you!

Dear 30 Rock,
Great Season...let's do it again next year!

Dear bed, 
I am coming!

Dear friends, family and blogstockers,
Please comment.  It is nice to know that someone is out there!

13 comments:

Adrianne said...

Dear Court,
Love all of the shoutouts to what is going on in your life.

Dear dance recital,
please go easy on us- we want to all be friends when this is over.

Ashley C. said...

Dear Court-
Fun to see you last night. Glad you had fun in Mexico... and I agree with A... dear recital-please please go easy on us!

and bathroom maekover? I want to see!!

Love- ash

Anne said...

So, P90X? Is it really THAT amazing?

laura said...

Dear Courtney,
I miss you! Can't stop thinking about Mexico and am VERY serious about wanting to go back and do some work. My sweet Spanish speaking husband is all over it too.
LOVE turkey and tollhouse at Dodo. Next trip to SLC we all need to go out.
Best wishes for your recital. Wish we could be there!
love, Laura

Courtney said...

Dear Dance Recital,
How could I forget about you?
I agree with A and Ash...please go easy on us!

Dear A,
I feel good about all that we were able to accomplish this AM

Dear Ash,
I will take pictures of my bathroom remodel for you and others to enjoy

Dear Anne,
Yes...it is amazing. But is amazing because you really have to work! It kicks my butt!

Dear Laura,
I miss you too! I would love to go the Dodo next time you are town!

Dear Jason,
I think you would love Puerto Penasco! Good food, good service, and beautiful weather!

Barb said...

Dear Courtney,
You are delightful.

Dear Swine Flu,
You suck.
(You are making this already worried mom of a newborn super paranoid.)

Mushie said...

Dear Courtie..Thanks for being mine! I love everything about you!

ebv said...

Dear Courtney and Scott--

Guess who's coming home to Salt Lake for the summer?! :D

Love,
Eric

Sara (Ferreira) Haslam said...

Dear Court,

When & where is the recital? Love to come if I can! And yes, I want to see the pix of the bathroom!!

Coleen said...

Courtney:

We love you! Can't wait to see you at beach week.

Coleen

Julie said...

I am so hurt that the Dodo is closing! Remember our first "date" there last summer?? Oh and I love the "dear" post idea!

Sarah Schmidt said...

Dear Courtney,
Thanks for calling the girls on their birthday. It meant a lot to them. So grateful for such a good aunt. Dear Scott, good pick :)!

charlotte said...

Courtney,
Hey! I just caught up on your life and your are one fantastic woman. I'll second what your Mom said, I'm glad you are ours too!!! Keep shouting. We love you! Charlotte