Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today is Monday March 27, 1989.....I love you Mom

Tonight I was looking through an enormous box which is home to almost all of my photos, certificates, awards, and random school projects....and I came across this journal entry from my Kindergarten school journal.

My beautiful Mom celebrated her birthday this past week....and I have been thinking about how amazing she is and how lucky I am that she is MY mom.  She is so generous, always thinking about others.  She is an amazing cook (which has made me a bit of a food snob), and a great hostess.  She puts her heart and soul into every project.  She is no stranger to excellence.  She has a sense humor and a sense of style.  She is strong....physically, emotionally, spiritually and emotionally.  She is my role model and my friend.  She loves me and I love her.  I am proud to call her mine!





I love you Mom!    - Courtie

6 comments:

scott j said...

I agree mush is pretty awesome!

Coleen said...

I love your Mom. She made me feel so welcomed in SLC when we lived there for that short time. She fed us and let us borrow furniture. I always felt like we had someone to go to if we ever needed anything. I am so grateful to know her and have her as an example of graciousness and generosity. She also raised great daughters that I love just as much!

Ashley C. said...

Mushie is indeed the best... and those are some awesome pics. Mushie, you had some awesome hair in the eighties.

Love you mom... and you too court.

Julie said...

So cute! I just love moms! What a sweet post...and all of the pictures are adorable and so special.

laura said...

Sweet post Courtney! I have to say that my first thought was - wow, that's really good handwriting for a kindergartener. See what being a mom does? Love the photos :)

Lauren Parker said...

how cute is this?! love this picturesss :]