Friday, April 10, 2009

Introducing Scout!

We got a dog!  Scout is a 3 yr old Basenji.  She joined our family on  Monday and we are loving her.  She is super sweet, affectionate, she hardly sheds, she is barkless, not to mention cute.  We are in love with our sweet pooch!

More on her story and how she came to live at our house.  For now, enjoy the pictures!


Scout in her pillow fortress!





Scout in the window (I took this picture from my car...it was too cute!)






Profile





Isn't her tail cute....I love how it curls!

11 comments:

9698 said...

what a nice doggy.

Bret said...

That doggy is one HOT DOG!!!!

SGarff said...

April will be very happy.

Adrianne said...

looks cute! I'm glad to now have a dog we can borrow when we go to the park. I'll send my kids over to play with the dog they'll never have.

Ashley C. said...

cute! way to go.

ebv said...

Cute dog! I look forward to the story of how this pooch landed in your laps.

Jeanette said...

Oh my gosh, she is too cute! I love doggies! I need to send Lucy over, she wants a little dog so bad!

paul said...

When I saw the Cute Count (3), I thought for sure Scott had posted this.

Cotter said...

that is exciting! hey court i tried to send you an email but i must have an old email address because it came back to me. whats your email?

Julie said...

Oh Tyson will be so jealous! He has been begging me for a dog...but it seems he doesn't realize we aren't allowed to have one in our apartment! But yours is too cute!

Laura-Lu said...

I'm so jealous right now. I need a doggy.