Saturday, March 14, 2009

Are you feeling Lucky?



Are you feeling lucky enough to win?

here it is...

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

My choice.

Just for you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done before summer
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a dance. It may be a photo or picture frame. I may sew or paint something. If you are lucky I may bake you something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange...but that is unlikely!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it. The end.

By the way...for all you blog stockers, feel free to enter to win! Don't be shy! Just make sure I know how to get your gift to you!! Spread the love...and feel a little Irish luck!!


Some possible items to win:

Breakfast in bed featuring my famous Eggs Benny! 
(actual photo from this mornings breakfast)


A fabulous mirror



A plate of delicious cookies

and more!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm feeling lucky and I love getting home made things. love you too :)

Unknown said...

uhhh, yes. i think a little luck is needed in these parts. let's do lunch before we forget each others names.

Anne said...

Yes! I made it in. I missed Holly's because everyone else was to dang fast. By the way, tell Scott if he drives by St George again and doesn't visit the piano (and, of course, his favorite cousin), all visiting privileges will be suspended.

Unknown said...

Am I caller 4?

Chelsea said...

I am always up for a prize!

Julie said...

Ah! I think I'm too late! But I really want your delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies! I remember them from our dance meeting. Maybe next time... :)

Unknown said...

Oh Crap I forgot to read the catch!!!