Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June Update

Sorry it has been so long since we last posted... we got a little sidetracked. Here is what we have been doing.

Indoor surfing at Flowrider in Ogden for Scott's Birthday...it was really fun and dangerous!


We both had our bells rung a few times...I think I had got mild whiplash.


Scott lost half of his toe nail when the board flipped back and clipped his foot


We had Paul, Holly, Leo, Ben, Allison, Sarah, Cameron, Nathan and Andy over for Scott's Sunday dinner (it a was birthday weekend). This is Sarah enjoying a smore made in our back yard!


The Salt Lake Jacobsen Boys! (missing Bruce (Montana), Brian (Idaho) and Jason (Wyoming))


Of course we played Rock Band!




I planted an herb garden.



We hung and planted widow boxes!



I made my first loaf of bread!


We (mostly Scott) tore out six fence posts and loads of weeds to make room for a vegetable garden! Hopefully by the end of the summer we will have some peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, squash, and zuchinni.

8 comments:

Ashley C. said...

You have been busy. Your flowers look so pretty. Scotts toe nail looked really gross. The bread looks tasty. And I hope we see you soon- oh wait we will. today and tomorrow and all weekend... hot dang.

Barb said...

1- That picture of Scott's hashed toenail is sick. (Not like, "Sick wave, man," but, "Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to be sick.")

2- You guys are super domestic! Way to go!

Bruschke said...

Holy beep, you have been busy! You are truly a domestic goddess, baking bread and all- the joys of homeownership in the nice weather- you realize that you have a yard to spend entirely too much time and money on. But Ii am proud! email me, I don't have your email but I want to chat@
laura
laurabruschke@gmail.com

Steve and Liz Evans said...

I still want to see your house. I want to put flower boxes in at my house. Lets hang out soon.

Julie said...

Fun times! I love that you planted an herb garden. And I love your flower boxes. Mine are kind of dying already but hopefully I can bring them back to life. Oh and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind emailing me that list of dance classes?? Thanks so much!

Just Spotted said...

that indoor surfing is awesome. my hubby will be jealous. we rarely get waves that good in southern california.

xoxo, K

Rachel DeFreese said...

Look at you Court, little homemaker. I must say, it doesn't surprise me.....you do it all, and you do it well.

Cotter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURT! I wanted to call you and wish a happy birthday (now that i am posting this i am second guessing my knowledge Ihave possesed for 20 years that aug. 3 is your birthday) anyway, i got a new phone and a bunch of numbers got erased in the transfer... yours included. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!