Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Scott!

Let's face it I married a nerd, a romantic, a tease, a friend, a waterskiier, a goof, a video gamer, a good communicator, a skinny legged cyclist, a traveler, a babe and the boy who has always loved me. For those of you who don't know: Scott and I first met at Clayton Middle School, where I knew him as Paul's little brother. At East High School I got to know Scott better. I knew he had a crush on me, but I always seemed to be dating someone else (and wasn't very interested, or at least convinced myself that I was not). We were always good friends and I would frequently tell him things that I wouldn't tell anyone else. We graduated high school, and both served missions, keeping in touch here and there going on a few dates (I even kissed him once before my mission). It did not take long after my mission for me to realize that he was a catch: handsome, nice, funny, fun to be with and totally in love with me! We got engaged 3 months after I got home and married 3 months after that. I am so grateful for Scott in my life... He helps me be a better version of myself. Happy Birthday!
Scott the goof....that is paint primer on my face!

Scott the romantic!

Scott the charmer and me at my Homecoming celebration!

Scott the skinny-legged cyclist!



Happy Birthday to my very best friend, fantastic companion, and husband. I love you! Hope you have a great birthday weekend!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

By the way it was me, Courtney who wrote this post...I didn't realize until I published it, that I was logged in as Scott. Whoops!

Anne said...

Yay Scott. We love you too.

Cotter said...

Happy Birthday Scott! Only cool people are born on 6-6!

Unknown said...

You guys were made in heaven and I agree about Indiana Jones. Same old Same old.

Ashley C. said...

Happy Birthday Scott. We are so glad that you are part of the family. My kids just love you. And it has been super fun to see you so often since you have been working up here! Hope your day was great!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Scott! And Courtney, thanks for lunch the other day....I had a ton of fun with you and I am excited for September!