Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Results Are In...

The winner of the Lotoja team name is........The Flying Scotsmen. The winner of the contest (my sister Laura) gets a free autographed picture with the team, AND she also gets to take us all out to dinner at Bubba's. Congratulations Laura!

Below are a few apparel options. Let us know what you think.
I have yet to find these for sale anywhere, but they pretty cool anyway.

I think this is the official Scotland Jersey

William Wallace Jersey option A

William Walace option B: My personal favorite.

The Contemporary Tartan

Further, Courtney chose a bike this weekend. After trying out probably 20 bikes, and after polling the blog world...she decided to go with the Trek 2.1 WSD. The bike arrives this week and will go on it's maiden voyage this weekend. She is pretty stoked.

WINNER!

10 comments:

arab video said...

good job

babe said...

Sounds like you are having fun. There is a bike race near hear next weekend across the highest mountain in the state.

Barb said...

I like the William Wallace B. Good choice.

Brittney G. said...

Court, let me know how it is! You know I love to cycle, I would love to have a bike and go all the time.

charlotte said...

Go Flying Scotsmen! I hope you all make the lottery :). We'll be there to cheer you on and should have no trouble finding you in any of those uniforms. The bike looks hot - it will look better with Courtney on it! Love, Mom in Altrincham

Jamie said...

I found your Blog... glad i did it's fun to see how you guys are doing! We miss you guys and can't wait tell the BEACH.

annalisa said...

We like WWB as well! Good luck...We are excited to hear about the ride!

Good choice on the bike Courtney! Love it!

MacJ said...

Hey you guys...we keep forgetting to tell you but on Sunday we are blessing Rylee..and would LOVE you guys to be there, and for Scott to be in the circle! Its at 11...we knows its short notice...just let us know then lunch at our house after! We hope you can make it...but totally understand if you cant!

Anne said...

I'd like to take this moment to thank my cool cousins whose knowledge of Arrested Development extends far beyond mine. Thanks for the model home ideas. I think for now, we are going to try to live the life of Lucille and Buster (with out the whole loosing his hand thing). Hopefully Bob Loblah will be able to counsel with us soon. Anyway, I was just wondering...when do we know who is doing Lotoja? For uniformage: my suggestion is to hit up TJ Maxx. They get some good stuff in at regular intervals, and you never know if they'll have the athletic wear you are looking for. I'll keep my eye out for some sweet Scotts wear.

Julie said...

I like the Contemporary Tarten..It's sweet. Yeah we need to play soon! I will call you Courtney!