Sunday, November 2, 2008

Skinny jeans and tall socks are not friends!

skinny jeans

tall socks


I have recently discovered that skinny jeans and tall socks are not friends. You see I usually get dressed in the following order:
1)undergarments
2)pants
3)shirt (I then pick out my shoes...which leads to...#4)
4)socks (where applicable)
5)shoes

In the case where I choose my skinny jeans for my "pants", I always get in trouble at the sock step. You see because of the tapered nature of skinny jeans I find it really difficult to pull my socks up, because I cannot pull my jeans up high enough to make it so that they feel right. I end up having to start the whole process over putting making step 2: socks, and then step 3: pants....etc. I laugh at myself everytime, because I should be smarter than my pants, but I guess not.

6 comments:

Lauren Parker said...

hahahah thats when you know you need to buy ANKLE socks :] hahah just a thought!

laura said...

I laughed reading this because I can hear Courtney saying "skinny jeans and tall socks are NOT friends!". Not that I would know because skinny jeans and I are not friends.

Anne said...

I'm with Laura...skinny jeans and I are not friends either, but I am completely supportive of your skinny jeaning. Do it while you can, 'cause once you get pregnant, it's all over.

Unknown said...

I can't believe it. All these years and you are still obsessed with tall socks.

Cotter said...

i need your e-mail... my blog is now under the radar.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.