Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ouch!


I threw out my back on Tuesday night. I think the stress that I put on my body in preparation for my show last week, was about all it could handle. I am healing slowly, but I can't help but be grateful for fantastic timing....I would have been in real trouble if this had happened a week earlier. BUT, it didn't! I got to perform, the shows were fantastic and I am really grateful to all of those who came to support me: Scott, Tracie, Kelly, Walter, Connie, Bob, Kathy, Mom, Dad, Naomi, Adrianne, Nicole, Ted, Charlotte, Ryan and Julie. Thanks it really means a lot to me that you would be there! Especially thanks to Scotty for coming twice! (and thanks to all those who wanted to come and sent the love my way!!)

7 comments:

laura said...

SO sorry about your back! Glad to hear your performances went well. Not sure they could rival the DW 3-hour extravaganza though - in all the right ways. Hope you're 100% by Hawaii cause we'be got some hula dancing to do. Love to you!

Anne said...

Yuck. We're all too young to have our backs going out. What's up with that?

Cotter said...

i wanted to come!

Courtney said...

Laura- nothing could rival the DW 3 hr. show

Anne- Seriously I know, I am too young for this!

Lyndsay- Thanks, I know if you lived in this state you would have come!

Ashley C. said...

hope you are feeling better. thanks for hanging out tonight. and rest up girly!

ps- i wanted to come too. had to nurse an ailing hubby. :(

Julie said...

Oh no! Let me know if you need any help with your dance classes! I am happy to hear that all went well with your show! I wish I could've been there!

Lauren Parker said...

i would just like you to know that i came to your performance and my name is NOTTTT on that list....thanks court.
im sorry about your back though :[ ouch is right