Monday, May 19, 2008

One application process down...206 miles to go


The following came to my email today:

SCOTT HALDAN JACOBSEN,

THANK YOU for registering for the 2008 LOTOJA CLASSIC. Your online application was processed and approved on MAY 19.

Translation: i got in to the Lotoja Classic.

I am kind of going back and forth between excitement and fear. I am never going to med/law school but i imagine getting into a prestigious school has a similar feeling. It is something that you have always wanted, but it is going to be a very difficult process.
So here we go!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations Scott.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Hey Steve is doing it too! Maybe we will see you guys!

Staci said...

Yay Scott! Glad you were accepted! But even happier it's you and not me doing that race!

ashley said...

Scott and Courtney, it is Romney, your friend banished to Michigan! I thought I would say 'ello since I found your blog. I like it. We also have a blog at www.themichiganbranch.blogspot.com. You should check it out. I will be checking up on you guys to see how the bike race goes.

jason said...

If it rains during the race...i blame you.