Monday, March 10, 2008

I AM LOST!

If it is true that...

"You are what you eat".... then I am Beef Stroganoff.
"You are what you spend your money on"... then I am shamrocks and St. Patty's decorations (which I just bought at Walmart for my dance 1 class).
"You are what you grow"... I am a weed.
"You are what you read"... I am subtitles or picture books.
"You are what you think, say or write"...I should be more careful.
"You are what you wear"... I am dance clothes.
"You are what you listen to"... I am Disney Channels Greatest Hits (thanks to my 3 jazz classes of preteens)
"You are what you love".... I am Scott Jacobsen 6'3", 25 lbs.
"You are what you order"... I am Salmon!
"You are what you watch"....I AM LOST!


A few weeks ago Scott and I went to visit some friends of ours McClane and Jane Juggler. McClain and Scott were companions on the mission in "OOOOOHH KLAHOMA!" Just before leaving the Jugglers gave us seasons 1 and 2 of LOST to watch. We had told them about our initial attempt to get into it about a year ago which ended after disc 1 season 1. They insisted that it got better and that we needed to give it another chance. When we got home that night around 11pm, we thought we would watch an episode. Seven episodes later, we went to bed. Church was rough that next morning!
Needless to say, we made it thru Seasons 1 and 2 in under two weeks. We had to drive to North Ogden yesterday to return 1 & 2, and retrieve Lost season 3. Oh, and to see the new baby, Riley. She is so cute! And although I argue that Riley is just as cute and entertaining as most of the characters on LOST, she is simply less addictive.
So here go! I am now leaving my computer to watch season 3. I had to wait for Scott to get home from school or he would have disowned me as his wife.

7 comments:

Ashley C. said...

well. it is quarter to one here in farmington.... sad same problem here. but we are smallville. love clark kent. :)
hope to see you tomorrow! love you!

john said...

i didn't realize that you were growing weed at your house. good luck with that.

Adrianne said...

first and most importantly: YEA! YEA! YEA!! NEW POST! I told myself no blogging today only cleaning and look it is 11 am and I am just getting to the bottom of my blog list-- oh well there is tomorrow to clean. We are chocolate symphony bars with almonds and toffee and we are the biggest losers!!

John- LOL!! I had to lay my head down on the desk and laugh!!

scott j said...

It is too bad that the weed we grow is found in pretty much every garden and yard in the world, or we would be living on a gold mine!

malibumoons said...

sounds like we are doing the same thing these days. i just finished season one and am totally addicted! o my! i watch them online though. my husband and I watch them together too. cool.

Unknown said...

So all you have to read in dance school is picture books and subtitles.. Im guessing you're not in school this semester. But if you are, Sign me up.

MacJ said...

Sorry for starting you down the road that your currently on... When we gave you the seasons was it fate or coincidence? From my own experience Rylee maybe just a little more addicting than LOST but it is a close call. We appreciate you guys and your friendship. We really enjoy it. It will be our turn to come out next time...(it may have something to do with the weed your growing... im just sayin...)