Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Try this....Tuesdays: Cafe Terigo






My favorites:
Appetizer: Baby Onion Rings with berry kethcup
Entrees: Braised Short Ribs with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Pomegranate Sauce
Dessert: Bread Pudding...the most amazing thing you will ever taste in your life!

This restaurant is pricey, but I highly recommend it for a special event. Anniversaries, birthdays, or any other celebrations are better at Terigo! Thank you Jeanette and Hadley for celebrating the completion of a wild week with us at Terigo! I am dreaming about the bread pudding now, can't wait to get back there!!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

O my gosh, it seriously was the BEST restaurant I've ever eaten at. I too dream of the bread pudding... well I have been dreaming about everything since we went there. Now all I need is to figure out a good reason to get us all back up there. Thank you for a wonderful date-night! We love you guys!!

Anne said...

Hey, I know Jeanette and Hadley. I used to hang out with Had in college. Small world.

Mushie said...

mmmmm...yep that bread pudding is to die for. I'll have to make a trek to P.C. soon!!!