Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Try this.....Tuesdays: Pizzeria 712


On Wednesday last week my sweet friend Brittney and I tried this fabulous restaurant in Orem.

We shared an appetizer, a salad and a pizza. It was the perfect amount of food for us! The atmosphere, the quality of food, the service, taste and price were exceptional.

We ordered the following:
  • Appetizer: ciabatta toast, cannellini beans, arugula and parmesan
  • Salad: hand pulled mozzarella, arugula, Moroccan olives, and preserved lemon vinaigrette
  • Pizza: house made sausage, carmalized onion, fennel, tomato sauce and mozzarella

Apparrently the same people who own Pizzeria 712 also own Communal (which I have heard amazing things about). I guess the next time I am in Happy Valley I will have to try Communal

3 comments:

debby said...

courtney, it's me, your long lost roommate, debby. remember? i just found your blog. so fun to see what's going on in your life. we really should get together in person some time.

Ashley C. said...

I have heard of that pizza place. There is also another superb pizzeria in provo. But i cant remember the name. Giovanni's or something like that. John knows it. Anywho..

Sounds like a fun lunch date. I like good food.

Mushie said...

Pizza 712 is on my list...can't wait to try it!

Love you lots....