Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thanksgiving- Teton Valley Ranch (Bennion Boys Ranch)

The view

Dipped Chocolates for the first time...here they are packaged for Christmas


The Firing Squad

The Targets



Ice Skating on the Pond
like something from a movie

Nathan
Hannah Jane

Jane
Cameron

Not pictured: The fabulous Turkey dinner and bounties of other delicious food consumed, the headband making, the countless games of hearts and BANG!, snow football, rides on the four wheelers, Rock Band, sled rides, basketball tournaments, approx. 13 of 17 nieces and nephews, and more!

6 comments:

Mushie said...

I looks magical..what a beautiful place. I personally glad you decided to share some of those delicious hand dipped chocolates with us!

Mushie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Wait, did they change the name again? I thought it was Sky Mountain Ranch. Looks like a great time.

SGarff said...

Great pictures!

Man, I miss that place.

Julie said...

Looks like fun! And I love your pictures!

Ashley C. said...

cute pictures! i need you to teach me how you did them that way, ( ie. fake polaroid.) you and your computer skills are amazing.

love you.