Monday, September 28, 2009

40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes

So recently Courtney and i have run into a few more "bumps in the road" than we would like. I think we filled our annual quota in just the last 2 months. I am sure everyone has had days, weeks, months, even years like that. It can be exhausting. But today i came across this clip....so for us, and for anyone else out there who needs a little encouragement enjoy! I know i did. I can't get enough of Fozzy's "Shame on you" Ron Livingston's "your like a big bear man!" or the grinch clip. This seriously made my day

5 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

thanks. I seriously needed that right now myself.

P.S. I think the Fozzy line is my favorite too (Great Muppet Caper, good movie).

Anne said...

I like Sloth bearing his Superman shirt in victory at the end. And was that Hitler in the middle?

Courtney said...

Anne-
I asked Scott the same question? Is it Hitler? If so, all the funnier I suppose!

Sara (Ferreira) Haslam said...

Sorry to hear you guys are hitting some bumps in the road. Thanks for sharing the clip though. I sure needed that!!!

Ashley C. said...

its seems like it's the little things that get us through crappy times. we love you guys. keep your chins up!