Monday, October 13, 2008

I am thankful for...

Lately, I have been haunted by what an awful blogger I am....I feel that I have to make some big statement or tell you all what has been going on in my life since my last post, but I get overwhelmed by both. So here is my attempt at the simple blogging life. From now until Thanksgiving. I am going to find five things that I am grateful for each day (we will see if I truly make it each day). Obvious or subtle, big or small, lasting or trivial! You should note they are in no particular order!

1) Spell Check...I am an awful speller. I am grateful that I can improve my writing skills will a click of a mouse.


2) Birthday parties (a special thanks to Ryan Sauve, Adrianne, Grandma Barbara and all you October Birthdays)


3) Monday Night Football (it gives me a chance to cuddle up next to Scott for an hour or so)


4) Our Laptop (allows me to work...while "watching" football, baseball or ESPN in general)


5) Leftovers (from birthday parties feed us for days....we love leftovers! Although they expire after about 3 days in my mind so we have to enjoy them fast!)

2 comments:

Ashley C. said...

i like birthday parties too! Nice to have you back in the blogging world... :)

Courtney said...

Thanks it is good to be back!